Birthdate: September 19, 1985
Birth Place: St. Petersburg, Fla.
Age: 23 - Ht.: 5’10"
Home: Seminole, Fla.
Turned Professional: 2004
Joined LPGA Tour: 2005
LPGA Victories (3): 2006 HSBC Women’s World Match Play Championship. 2007 Ginn OPEN. 2009 Kraft Nabisco Championship. The Solheim Cup (1): 2007.
Started playing golf at the age of nine. Credits her parents and two brothers, Hunter and Bryan Vickers, as the individuals most influencing her career. Hobbies include fishing and playing Texas Hold’em. Lincicome had a stellar amateur career that began with a tournament win at age nine. She participated in more than 100 amateur events, winning 60 percent of the time. Lincicome was a star on the American Junior Golf Association (AJGA) circuit, winning three events. In 2004, she won the Harder Hall Invitational and advanced to the round of 16 at the U.S. Women’s Amateur Championship. Lincicome competed in the 2004 U.S. Women’s Open and led after the first round before finishing 55th. She also played in the State Farm Classic in 2004 as an amateur, finishing in a tie for 66th.
* In 2008, best finish was a tie for seventh at the Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic presented by Kroger.
* In 2007, came from four strokes back to earn her second-career LPGA victory at the Ginn OPEN; recorded a tie for second at the Kraft Nabisco Championship, one of three additional top-10 finishes of the season; recorded top-20 finishes in all four major championships; crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings at the Safeway International presented by Coca-Cola; was one of four rookies on the victorious U.S. Solheim Cup Team.
* In 2006, became a Rolex First-Time Winner after winning six consecutive matches as the 39th seed at the HSBC Women’s World Match Play Championship.
* In 2005, recorded a season-best finish - at the ShopRite LPGA Classic, where she tied for 18th; led the Tour with a 270.3 yard driving-distance average.
* In 2004, turned professional in December; tied for 20th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn exempt status for the 2005 LPGA season.
2004 LPGA Tour Summary: Tournaments entered -2; Rounds Played - 8; In Money - 2; Top-10 Finishes - 0; Scoring Average - 73.00; Money - $0.00; Best Finish - 55th at the U.S. Women’s Open
2005 LPGA Tour Summary: Tournaments entered -20; Rounds Played - 61; In Money - 12; Top-10 Finishes - 0; Scoring Average - 73.18 Rank (73rd); Money - $127,452.00 Rank (72nd); Best Finish - T-18th at the ShopRite LPGA Classic
2006 LPGA Tour Summary: Tournaments entered -23; Rounds Played - 76; In Money - 20; Top-10 Finishes - 5; Scoring Average - 72.08 Rank (40th); Money - $853,013.00 Rank (14th); Best Finish - Win at the HSBC Women’s World Match Play Championship
2007 LPGA Tour Summary: Tournaments entered -22; Rounds Played - 76; In Money - 20; Top-10 Finishes - 4; Scoring Average - 72.14 Rank (24th); Money - $871,384.00 Rank (13th); Best Finish - Win at the Ginn Clubs and Resort Open
2008 LPGA Tour Summary: Tournaments entered -22; Rounds Played - 60; In Money - 10; Top-10 Finishes - 1; Scoring Average - 73.72 Rank (129th); Money - $114,963.00 Rank (92nd); Best Finish - T-7th at the Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic